tisdag 9 september 2008

Gråtlåt

Min sommarenärövergråtlåt som ironiskt nog repas just nu.
Jag ser det som terapi.
Våga gråta!, är mottot.
(Och visst är det en patetisk kärlekssång, men jag tolkar den annorlunda.)

Tho'we gotta say good bye for the summer
Darling I promise you this
I'll send you my love ev'ry day in a letter
sealed with a kiss.

Guess it's gonna be a cold lonely summer
But I'll fill the emptiness
I'll send you my dreams ev'ry day in a letter
sealed with a kiss.

I'll see you in the sunlight
I'll hear your voice ev'ry where
I'll run to tenderly hold you
But darling you won't be there

I don't wanna say good bye for the summer
knowing the love we'll miss
oh let us make a pledge to meet in september
and seal it with a kiss.

Text & musik; Gary Geld/Peter Udell

Inga kommentarer: